TRANSITION NETWORKS | SFBRM1029-182-LA
OAM/IP-Based Network Interface Device, Port One: 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1310 nm TX/1550 nm RX Bi-Di Single-mode (SC) [40 km/24.8 mi], LA
Indoor/Protected Outdoor Applications (-40 to 65 deg C) - Ethernet In The First Mile (EFM)- Fiber To The Premise (FTTP), E-Line and E-LAN- Enterprise Markets
- MEF 9 and MEF 14 carrier ethernet certification
- Two remote management modes: IP-based remote management, In-band link OAM 802.3ah (remote device managed by local peer)
- SNMP v1
- Transparent link pass through
- Far-end-fault, Remote loopback
- IEEE 802.1p QoS packet classification with 4 egress queues
- IPv4 IP TOS and diffServ QoS classification, IPv6 Traffic class
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN, 4096 entries, Static MAC, 64 entries
- Double VLAN tagging (C-tag/S-tag) (Q-in-Q)
- IEEE 802.1x port based security
- RADIUS client, RMON counters for each port
- Bandwidth allocation per port
- DMI optical management, USB port for basic setup
- Cable diagnostic function for TP ports
- Field upgradeable firmware
Item: OAM/IP-Based Network Interface Device
Data Rate: Copper: 10/100 Mbps; Fiber: 100 Mbps
Filtering Addresses: 8K MAC Addresses
Maximum Frame Size: 1628 Bytes
Power: Input: 100 - 240 Volt AC, 1 Amp; Output: 12 Volt DC, 1.25 Amp
Environmental Condins: -40 to 65 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1310 nm TX/1550 nm RX Bi-Di Single-mode (SC) [40 km/24.8 mi]
Link Budget: 25 dB
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width 4.800 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3, IEEE Std. 802.3ah, IEEE Std. 802.1P, IEEE Std. 802.1Q, IEEE Std. 802.1X, Regulatory Compliance- EN55024, FCC Class A, CE Mark, UL
|Port 1 Device Technology||10/100BASE-TX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.