TRANSITION NETWORKS | SFMFF1314-220-LA
Gigabit Ethernet/Fiber Channel Optical Mode Converter, Port One: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft, 50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft], Port Two: 1000BASE-LX 1310 nm Single-mode (SC) [10 km/6.2 mi], LA
Extend A Gigabit Ethernet Backbone Connection upto 125 km For MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) Applications
- Auto-negotiation (1000Base-X ports)
- Link pass through
- Far End Fault (100Base-FX ports)
- Automatic link restoration
- Protocol transparency
- Convert 1000BASE-SX ports on a Gigabit Ethernet switch to 1000BASE-LX on a port-by-port basis
- Ideal for campus area networks or other applications requiring the distance advantages of single-mode fiber used individually or in pairs, this media converter can extend gigabit ethernet over single-mode fiber upto 125 km. Convert 1000BASE-SX ports on a gigabit ethernet switch to 1000BASE-LX on a port-by-port basis. Ideal for campus area networks or other applications requiring the distance advantages of single-mode fiber
Item: Gigabit Ethernet/Fiber Channel Optical Mode Converter
Multimode: Min TX PWR: -10.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -4.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -17.0 dBm, Max In PWR: 0.0 dBm, Link Budget: 7.0 dB
Single-mode: Min TX PWR: -13.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -20.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm, Link Budget: 7.0 dB
Connectors: (2) Duplex or Simplex Fiber Optic
Unit LEDs: Power Lit For Normal Operation
Port LEDs: LKS (Single-mode Fiber Link): Steady LED Indicates Single-mode Fiber Link; LKM (Multimode Fiber Link): Steady LED Indicates Multimode Fiber Link
Power: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp, Unregulated, Standard; Output: 12 Volt DC, 1.0 Amp, 12 Watt Maximum
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft] [50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft]
Port Two: 1000BASE-LX 1310 nm Single-mode (SC) [10 km/6.2 mi]
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 4.800 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3 2000(TM), Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed And CSA Certified, Regulatory Compliance- FCC Class A And B, CISPR/EN55022 Class A And B, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||1000BASE-SX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.