TRANSITION NETWORKS | SGETF1013-110-AR
Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, Port One: 1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft, 50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft], AR
Migrate to Gigabit Ethernet in a cost-effective manner. Used in conjunction with lower cost 1000BASE-T switches, companies can take advantage of the high bandwidth Gigabit Ethernet offers without all of the higher costs. Transition Networks 1000BASE-T to SX/LX converters allow users to extend the bandwidth to those users outside the reach of the 1000BASE-T standard (upto 125 km)
Migrate To Gigabit Ethernet In A Cost-Effective Manner- Used In Conjunction With Lower Cost 1000BASE-T Switches, Companies Can Take Advantage Of The High Bandwidth Gigabit Ethernet Offers Without All Of The Higher Costs, Transition Networks 1000BASE-T To SX/LX Converters Allow Users To Extend The Bandwidth To Those Users Outside The Reach Of The 1000BASE-T Standard (upto 125 km)
- Auto-negotiation (802.3u) (Copper and Fiber) - Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link
- Transparent link pass through- Sends a link-loss signal over the fiber, instructing the remote converter to shut down the copper port-thus notifying the end device-while maintaining the fiber link between the two converters
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)- Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed
- Remote Fault Detect (RFD) is a trouble shooting feature found on gigabit ethernet copper-to-fiber media converters. By enabling RFD on the remotely located media converter, the status of the fiber link will be monitored and any link failures will be reported back to the local converter. Should the remote converter lose its fiber RX signal, RFD will force the converter to shut down its fiber TX port. If link pass though is enabled on both ends, then the copper ports will also be shut down to notify both end devices of the link failure
- Enable remote fault detect on the remote device
- Local end-device will be notified of remote fiber RX loss
Item: Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter
Multimode: Min TX PWR: -10.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -4.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -17.0 dBm, Max In PWR: 0.0 dBm, Link Budget: 7.0 dB
6-Position Switch: Remote Fiber Fault Detect (Down = Enabled); Symmetric Pause; Asymmetric Pause; Transparent Link Pass Through (UP = Enabled); Fiber Auto-Negotiation (Down = Enabled); Loopback (Down = Enabled)
Status LEDs: PWR: Steady Green LED Indicates Connection to External AC Power; RXF: Flashing LED Indicates Reception of Data On Fib er Link; LKF: Steady LED Indicates Fiber Link Connection; RXC: Flashing LED Indicates Reception of Data On Copper Link; LKC: Steady LED Indicates Copper Link Connection
Power: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 1.5 Amp, Unregulated, Standard
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft] [50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft]
Dimension: .250 Inch Width x 4.800 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3ab And IEEE Std. 802.3z, Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), Regulatory Compliance FCC Class A, CISPR22/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||1000BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.