NAPCO | SLE-LTEV-FIRE
StarLink Fire Universal 12V/24V FACP Universal Commercial Fire Alarm Communicators Commercial Fire Sole Path Communicator, Cellular, Connected By Verizon LTE, ABS. Low Current Draw, Panel-powered Technology. No Extra Power Supply Or Conduit. UL/NFPA
StarLink Fire Universal 12V/24V FACP Universal Commercial Fire Alarm Communicators Commercial Fire Sole Path Communicator, Cellular,
connected by Verizon LTE, ABS. Low current draw, panel-powered
technology. No extra power supply or conduit. Free for All Tradeup Incentive on POTs, new installs, old networks old radios, saves $100ea on all models UL/NFPA
- Universal full event sole path cellular commercial fire alarm reporting from any panel brand, virtually anywhere
- For use as primary or backup communications on all 12V-24V control panels and FACPs that communicate using Contact ID and 4/2 (such as on legacy panels)
- Reports to any Central Station nationwide, via dial up or IP Panel-Powered, low current. No extra power supply or conduit StarLink Free for All Tradeup Incentive on POTs, new installs, old networks old radios, saves $100ea on all models
- Proven Reliability, Labor-Savings & Class-Leading Technology - OTA firmware upgrades, UL/NFPA Code Compliant, Preactivaed to esure communication, saving onsite labor & time Communicate critical life and safety alarm reports on cyber-protected multib illion-dollar cellular nationwide networks, for maximum security & liability protection
- Unique StarLink LTE dual diversity precision twin antennae design & Signal Boost circuitry ensure greater range & reliability, maximizing signal acquisition and nu ll-avoidance, receiving signals simultaneously on both antennae
- Easy, flexible installation, activation & online account management
- Patented Signal Boost signal amplification circuit and high-gain performance antenna for longer range and reliability nationwide
- CODE COMPLIANT: UL864, 10th Edition, NFPA 72 Editions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. UL1610, UL985, UL1023; CSFM; NYCFD; LAFD
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.