- SmartPro SM2200RMDVTAA dual-voltage line interactive UPS system maintains 120V nominal output with either 120V or 230V input power
- Ideal for voice, data and networking applications requiring 120V output from worldwide power sources
- Line interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) offers voltage boost during brownouts and voltage cut during overvoltages
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges
- Corrects line voltage conditions between 89 to 148V or 212 to 286V to 120V nominal output
- Standard internal battery set offers 30 minutes runtime at half load (960 watts) and 12 minutes at full load (1920 watts)
- Extended runtime is available with optional BP48V24-2U / BP48V242UTAA (limit 1) OR BP48V60RT3U / BP48V60RT3UTAA (no limit)
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Following an extended power outage, the UPS will automatically restart into line-power mode, begin powering connected equipment and recharge the battery system, all without user interaction
- Includes C20 power inlet with set of 4 international cord sets to support 5-20P, Schuko, CEE 7 / EU1-16P, British BS1363A and Italian CEI 23-16 plug types
- Includes NEMA 5-15R and 5-15/20R output receptacles
- Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface
- Integrated 2-bank PDU switching supports load shedding and remote-reboot of connected equipment. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs
- 95% efficiency in line power mode reduces energy cost and BTU emissions
- Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs
- Installation accessories for rackmount and upright tower form factors included
- Field-replaceable, t-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.