This high temperature military grade heat shrink marking sleeves is used with SumiMark III and IV machines, is flexible polyolefin, operates from -55C to 135C, with a 2:1 ratio
- SUMIMARK SM3 - 12 tubing, when used in conjunction with the SUMIMARK III or IV Marking Systems, provides marked sleeves that meet or exceed the print adherence requirements of SAE-AS5942. Sumimark SM3-12 tubing is not compatible with earlier Model 1 and Model 2 Sumimark systems.
- SUMIMARK SM3 - 12 is a very flexible, flame retarded, heat shrinkable polyolefin tubing that meets all the requirements of Military Specification AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 and Class 3, is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Subject 224 as 125C, 600V (VW-rated, and is CSA certified).
- SUMIMARK SM3 - 12 tubing, when used in conjunction with the SUMIMARK III or IV Marking Systems, produces marked sleeves that remain legible after prolonged UV exposure (720 hrs. xenon-arc lamp).
- Shrink temperature is 90C.
- Operating temperature range is -55C to +135C and up to 200C for short durations.
- SM3 - 12 is recommended for use in general purpose applications such as wire marking, identification and electrical insulation of light wire harness assemblies.
|Heat Shrink||YES IS SHRINK TUBING|
|Military Color Code||BLACK|
|Size By Inch Fractions||3/4 INCH|
|WALL TYPE| Single Or Dual||SINGLE WALL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.