This high temperature military grade heat shrink marking sleeves is used with SumiMark III and IV machines, is flexible polyolefin, operates from -55C to 135C, with a 2:1 ratio
- SUMIMARK SM3 - 12 tubing, when used in conjunction with the SUMIMARK III or IV Marking Systems, provides marked sleeves that meet or exceed the print adherence requirements of SAE-AS5942. Sumimark SM3-12 tubing is not compatible with earlier Model 1 and Model 2 Sumimark systems.
- SUMIMARK SM3 - 12 is a very flexible, flame retarded, heat shrinkable polyolefin tubing that meets all the requirements of Military Specification AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 and Class 3, is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Subject 224 as 125C, 600V (VW-rated, and is CSA certified).
- SUMIMARK SM3 - 12 tubing, when used in conjunction with the SUMIMARK III or IV Marking Systems, produces marked sleeves that remain legible after prolonged UV exposure (720 hrs. xenon-arc lamp).
- Shrink temperature is 90C.
- Operating temperature range is -55C to +135C and up to 200C for short durations.
- SM3 - 12 is recommended for use in general purpose applications such as wire marking, identification and electrical insulation of light wire harness assemblies.
|Heat Shrink||YES IS SHRINK TUBING|
|Military Color Code||WHITE|
|Size By Inch Fractions||3/4 INCH|
|WALL TYPE| Single Or Dual||SINGLE WALL|