TRIPP LITE | SM3000RMXL2UTAA | 037332153609
TAA SmartPro 120V 3kVA 2.88kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS, 2U, Extended Run, Network Card Options, LCD, USB, DB9
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Tripp Lite SM3000RMXL2UTAA line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 3000VA / 3kVA capacity and extended runtime options
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 145V
- NEMA L5-30P input plug; 8 NEMA 5-15/20R and 1 L5-30R output receptacles, Two independently switchable output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 96% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emisssions
- Internal batteries offer 10 minutes at 50% load (1440W) and 3 minutes at 100% load (2880W)
- Extended runime is available with optional BP48V24-2U / BP48V242UTAA (limit 1) OR BP48V60RT3U / BP48V60RT3UTAA (no limit)
- External battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries and external battery packs can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Following an extended power outage, the UPS will automatically restart into line-power mode, begin powering connected equipment and recharge the battery system, all without user interaction
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wallmount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and optional slot for network management card options; Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.