SMART1050 intelligent, line interactive UPS system. Large internal batteries offer 23 minutes half load runtime and 8 minutes at full load during power failures. 1050VA/705 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types, including the support of multiple network workstations. Includes a total of 6 UPS supported outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB monitoring port. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and load level. Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges.
- 1.05kVA / 1050VA line interactive tower UPS system
- 120V output, Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83V to 147V
- Front panel status LEDs with load and battery capacity level display
- Enhanced USB port, Hot-swappable batteries
- NEMA 5-15P input, 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.