SMART2200NET intelligent, line interactive large tower UPS. 2200VA/1700W. Expandable run time. Includes 6 protected outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in RS-232 enabled monitoring port, plus standard UPS moni toring via 2 built in contact closure ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, battery charge level, load level, pl us voltage regulation status. Network grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Two year warranty with $250,000 connected equipment insurance.
- 2.2kVA / 2200VA line interactive, extended-run tower UPS 120V output, Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 87V to 140V 3 DB9 communication ports (1 RS232 / 2 contact-closure) Front panel status LEDs with load and battery capacity display 2 independ ently switchable output load banks NEMA 5-15P input, 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.