- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 8 NEMA 5-15 outlets
- 10 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 18 min. and full load up to 6.3 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 97% line-powericiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP36V15-2U
- Switchable Outlets
- 2 load banks, each with 2 outlets controllable remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loas
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V-147V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s pformance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Network Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPSnagement card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Communications Ports
- USB and DB9 ports combine with PowerAlert software, available via free download, to monitor operating conditions, monitor AC power, and enable safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack withptional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Supports front-mount installation in 4 post racks with UPSHDEARKIT accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
Product Group: UPS Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.