TRIPP LITE | SMART1050SLTAA | 037332152787
SmartPro 120V 1.05kVA 650W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS, Tower, Network Card Options, USB, DB9, 8 Outlets
- Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, low battery or overload
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 6 ft. wer cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 690-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 19 min. and full load up to 7 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating sa money in energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains selectable 100V, 110V or 120V nominal output over input range of 83V-145V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Le Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- LED Indicators
- Front-panel LEDs signal indicate line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery status
- Nwork Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Communication Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE donload from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Telephone/Network Jacks
- Protect against power surges over telephone/DSL or network Ethernet lines
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.