SMART1200LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support. 1200VA/700W. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltag e Regulation (AVR). Offers complete power protection with support for upright tower, flat shelfmount or 2U rackmount installation in an attractive all-black cabinet design. 8 battery-supported outlets. Built-in USB and DB9 serial ports enables optiona l unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; cabling included. PowerAlert Software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management a nd auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in single-line RJ45 jacks offer protection for equipment with single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display.
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Provides 1200VA/700W high-performance power protection for desktop computers, audio/video components, media centers and other electronics
- Supports 50% load (350W) up to 12 minutes and full load (700W) up to 4 minutes
- Audible alrm indicates loss of utility power or low battery
- Optimized Outlets
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets provide battery backup and protect against surges or spikes that can harm equipment or data
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Corrects undervoltages as low as V and overvoltages as high as 147V without drawing battery backup power
- Rotatable LCD Status Screen
- Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR and battery statuses
- Rotates for easy viewing in both horizontal and vertical installatios
- Dimmer switch controls brightness level
- AC Line, Tel/DSL and Ethernet Surge Suppression
- Surge suppression rating of 480 joules protects connected equipment and data from harmful power surges
- Built-in RJ-45 jacks protect single-line tel/DSL or netwo Ethernet connection
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- USB and DB9 Communication Ports and Free PowerAlert Software
- HID-compliant USB port intrates with built-in power management and auto-shutdown of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB and DB9 serial ports work with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (available for free download at
- www.tripplite.com/poweralert) to enable safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves during prolonged power failure
- Flexible Installation Options
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket
- Adapts to vertical or horizontal installation without special hardware
- Includes 2U brackets for rack-mount itallation
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.