SMART1500 intelligent, line interactive UPS system. 1500VA/980W. 6 outlets, 1 of which can be individually powered on and off via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or to automatically shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBSOLO external adapter. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs. Wall mountable. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Attractive, small-footprint tower housing uses less than 66 square inches of floor or desktop space. Two year warranty with $250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada Only).
- Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload or low battery
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 6 ft. power cordith 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 480-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 20 min. and full load up to 7 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 96% line-power efficiency rating saves money energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Load Bank with Switchable Outlet
- Can control one outlet remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V noml output over input range of 75V-147V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- LED Indicators
- Front-panel LEDs indicate line per, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery status
- Communications Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Small-Footprint Tower Housing
- Mounts on wall with optional UPSWM accessory
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.