Tripp Lite’s SMART1500LCDXL Line-Interactive UPS System offers network-grade voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support, ideal for network equipment, phone systems, desktop PCs and home entertainment systems. Uninterruptible Power Supply / UPS system provides battery derived AC output to maintain continuous operation of connected equipment without data-loss during power failures and severe voltage fluctuations. Runtime is expandable with one additional BP24V15RT2U external battery pack. Interactive LCD display offers detailed site voltage and UPS status information, plus a variety of UPS control options. High 97% efficient line power mode operation offers reduced UPS energy consumption and BTU heat output. Automatic Voltage Regulation / AVR circuits boost brownouts and reduce overvoltages from 75V to 147V to safe 120V nominal levels without using battery power. Included mounting accessories enable 2U horizontal rackmount installation in 2 and 4 post racks or upright tower installation. Built-in USB and DB9 serial port enables optional unattended system shutdown in case of extended power failure using PowerAlert UPS management software. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in data line surge suppression jacks offer protection for equipment with single-line dialup, DSL or network Ethernet connection.
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Provides 1500VA/900W high-performance power protection for desktop computers, audio/video components, media centers and other electronics
- Supports 50% load (450W) up to 12 minutes and full load (900W) up to 4 minutes
- 97% full-lad efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Audible alarm indicates loss of utility power or low battery
- Optional BP24V15RT2U external battery pack easily connects for expanded runtime
- Optimized Outlets
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets provide battery backuand protect against surges or spikes that can harm equipment or data
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V without drawing battery backup power
- Rotatable LCD Status Screen
- Large LCD reen shows real-time input voltage, load, AVR and battery statuses
- Automatically displays remaining battery runtime in minutes during power outage
- Rotates for easy viewing in both horizontal and vertical installations
- Dimmer switch controls brightnesslevel
- AC Line, Tel/DSL and Ethernet Surge Suppression
- Surge suppression rating of 1038 joules protects connected equipment and data from harmful power surges
- Built-in RJ-45 jacks protect single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection
- EMI/RFI Lineoise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- USB and DB9 Communication Ports and Free PowerAlert Software
- HID-compliant USB port integrates with built-in power managemet and auto-shutdown of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Flexible Installation Options
- Space-sving NEMA 5-15P right-angle plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket
- Adapts to vertical or horizontal installation without special hardware
- Includes 2U brackets for rack-mount installation
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.