SMART1500SLT, 1500VA line-interactive tower UPS. 1500VA/900W. Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR). NEMA 5-15P input plug and 8 UPS-supported NEMA 5-15R output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Data line surge suppression for dialup, DSL or network Ethernet connections. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries. 2-year warranty and $250,000 connected equipment insurance.
- Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated AC output for VoIP systems, point-of-sale applications and network closets
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power or overload
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 6 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P inpu690-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 20 min. and full load up to 8 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Cold-startpability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains selected 100V, 110V or 120V nominal output over input range of 95V-145V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagtic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- LED Indicators
- Front-panel LEDs signal indicate line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery status
- Network Management Cards
- Compatible witTripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Communications Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- RJ45 Telephone/Ethernet Protection Jacks
- Protect phone/DSL/fax/modem/Ethernet network against power surges
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.