- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- SmartPro line-interactive UPS system is ideal for voice, data, medical and industrial networking applications
- Line-interactive voltage regulation maintains selectable 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 83V and overvoltages to 145V
- Enables continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges
- Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides 12% and 24% voltage boost during brownouts and a 12% voltage cut during overvoltages
- Standard internal battery set offers 13 min. runtime at half load (800W) and 5 min. at full load (1600W)
- Space-saving upright tower format
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-i USB port, DB9 serial port and slot for Network Management Card option; Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown fe atures of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- NEMA 5-20P input plug/6 x NEMA 5-15R and 1 x NEMA L5-20R output receptacles
- Front panel LEDs provide current monitoring, voltage regulation, battery charge level, and battery warning information
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations; no time-consuming connection of internal batteries by user required
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.