Tripp Lite 5kVA Smart RM UPS. 5000VA line-interactive UPS for server, network and telecommunications equipment. UPS with internal batteries requires 3 rack spaces installed. Accepts 208V nominal input voltage. Simultaneous 208 & 120V output. Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 167V to 260V. Sine wave output. Maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts and severe voltage fluctuations. Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs. 11 output receptacles. NEMA L6-30P input connection with support for user-supplied 50A or hardwire input. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces include USB, DB9 serial and SNMPWEBCARD slot. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all network interfaces simultaneously. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated 8-bank switched PDU. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. 4-post rack mounting accessories included; 2-9USTAND and 2POSTRMKITWM accessories available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and battery packs. Attractive all-black color scheme.
- 5000VA/3750 watt max. output power capacity compatible with North American 208V/60Hz input voltage
- Supports full output at either 208V or 120V
- 3U rack/tower UPS installs in standard 19 inch rack enclosures with an installed depth of only 25 inches / 63.5cm
- Protects sensitive networking equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Line Interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects 208V nominal input from 167 to 260VAC back to usable 208/120V levels without consuming battery power
- AVR circuits boost undervoltages by 12% and reduce overvoltages by 12%
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB, DB9 serial and slot for Network Management Card option
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card ptions TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Sine wave output in AC and battery mode
- Expandable runtime with optional BP48V60RT-3U and BP48V27-2US external battery packs
- Half/full load runtime of 20/8.5 minutes with internal batteries
- Intelligent battery management system extes battery life
- Includes 11 output receptacles (2 L6-20, 1 L6-30 & 8 NEMA 5-15/20R)
- Ships with installed L6-30P input plug, supports user supplied 50A replacement plug or hardwire input
- Integrated 8 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management fo load shedding or remote reboot of individual devices
- 3 stage metered LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level
- Mains power and voltage regulation LEDs offer at-a-glance power status information
- Front panel switches support self-test and larm cancel functions
- Included adjustable mounting rails support installation in 4 post 19 inch racks
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user is required
- Supports upight tower placement with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.