TSMART500RT1U intelligent, line interactive rack/tower UPS. 1U. 500VA/300W. 6 UPS supported outlets with a single outlet load bank that can be individually controlled via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Includes 1 surge-only outlet for peripherals not requiring battery backup. Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBCARD adapter. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency situation. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs. Network-grade AC surge suppression. Two year warranty with $250,000 connected equipment insurance.
- Tripp Lite SMART500RT1U.5 kVA / 500VA / 300 watt line interactive UPS
- 1U rack / tower compatible form factor
- NEMA 5-15P input connection; 7 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles
- Installed depth of only 11.8 in / 29.8 cm
- Large internal batteries offer runtimeof 14.6 minutes at half load (250VA/150 watts) and 3.2 minutes at full load (500VA/300 watts)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Maintains regulated 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 90V
- Includes 6 UPS-supported otlets and 1 surge-only outlet
- One of the UPS supported outlets is switched for remote load shedding or rebooting of an individual device
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels,self-test data, and utility power condition via built-in RS-232 and USB interfaces
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Supports Tripp Lite’s WatchDog software application to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application, OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applic ations (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs
- Network-grade AC surge suppression
- Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal UPS batteries
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.