Tripp Lite’s SMART550USB line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, Internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry le vel PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power . Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive stealth black tower configuration. Includes 3 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplit e.com. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and overload status. 550VA/300 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 4 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 550VA/300 watts and 15 minutes with a half load of 275VA/150 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.
- SMART550USB line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation and battery support, plus complete AC and dialup/DSL modem line surge suppression
- Supports entry level PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures to enable a safe system shutd own
- Supports a max load of 550VA/300 watts for 4.6 minutes and a half load of 275VA/150 watts for 14.8 minutes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits correct brownouts as low as 89 volts without using battery power
- Attractive stealth black tower onfiguration
- Includes 3 battery supported outlets, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets, 6 foot AC line cord (all NEMA 5-15)
- USB port enables unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures, includes USB cable
- PowerAlet software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
- Built-in RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine or other peripheral with a dialup or DSL line phone connection
- Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate UPS system and line power status
- 550VA/300 watt power handling ability supports a variety of computer, internetworking, telecom and consumer electronics equipment
- Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Compatible with 120V/60Hz applications fr USA, Canada, Mexico and more
- $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.