TRIPP LITE | SMART550USBTAA | 037332152763
TAA-Compliant SmartPro 120V 550VA 300W Line-Interactive UPS, AVR, Tower, USB, Surge-only Outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- SMART550USBTAA line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation and battery support, plus complete AC and dialup/DSL modem line surge suppression
- Supports entry level PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures to enable a safe system shutdown
- Supports a max load of 550VA/300 watts for 4.6 minutes and a half load of 275VA/150 watts for 14.8 minutes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits correct brownouts as low as 89 volts without using battery power
- Attractive stealth black tower configuration
- Includes 3 battery supported outlets, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets, 6 foot AC line cord (all NEMA 5-15)
- USB port enables unattended shtdown without data loss during extended power failures, includes USB cable
- PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
- Built-in RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine or other peripheral with a dialup or DSL line phone connection
- Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate UPS system and line power status
- 550VA/300 watt power handling ability supports a variety of computer, internetworking, telecom and consumer electronics equipment
- Supports batery replacement via built-in access panel
- Compatible with 120V/60Hz applications for USA, Canada, Mexico and more
- $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.