The SMARTINT1500 SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 940W Line-Interactive UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up VoIP systems, po int-of-sale applications and network closets, the SMARTINT1500 switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring six IEC-320-C13 outlets and two C13-to-C14 power cords, the SMARTINT1500 has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and seven minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, load level, voltage regulation and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure or a low battery.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 165V to 277V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 480-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s included PowerAlert software, the SMARTINT1500 enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
SMARTINT1500 SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 940W Line-Interactive UPS
(2) IEC-320 C13-to-C14 power cables
(2) DB9 cables
- Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated AC output for VoIP systems, point-of-sale applications and network closets
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power or low battery
- 6 IEC-320-C13 outlets
- C14 inlet
- 480-joule surge suppreon rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 20 min. and full load up to 7 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 94% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-in battery mode during blackouts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 230V nominal output over input range of 165V-277V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that canisrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- LED Indicators
- Front-panel LEDs signal indicate line power, battery power, load level, voltage regulation and battery status
- Communications Port
- DB9 port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with ipp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Small-Footprint Tower Housing
- Mounts on wall with optional UPSWM accessory
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.