TRIPP LITE | SMARTINT3000VS | SMARTINT3000VS
Tripp Lite’s SMARTINT3000VS intelligent, line-interactive tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges.
Tripp Lite’s SMARTINT3000VS intelligent, line-interactive tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 14 minu tes half load runtime and 4 minutes at full load. Runtime is expandable with optional external battery packs. Maintains regulated 230V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V. 3000VA power handling capability offers compatibility with a variety of networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes a total of 9 outlets with 3 load banks that are individually switchable via software interface to reboot select equipment on dem and or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is availabl e via free download. Built-in accessory slot supports Network Management Card option. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise. Attractive gray color scheme.
- SMARTINT3000VS line-interactive UPS offers protection from blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages and surges
- 3000VA / 2250 watt capacity
- Internal batteries support a half load of 1500VA for 14 minutes and a full load of 3000VA for 4 minutes
- Runtime is furher expandable with the addition of BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Maintains regulated 230V nominal output during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V
- Includes 9 UPS supported outlets with 3 individually controllable load banks (2 outlets per bank) that can be powered off and back on again via software interface
- IEC320-C20 input connection accepts a variety of detachable cord sets to match country or site-specific wall receptacles
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/powera lert
- Offers simultaneous monitoring by up to 4 directly-connected devices through included USB and DB9 interface ports
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and UP output power control for delayed or immediate reboot of connected devices
- Optional PDUBHV20 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Supports Tripp Lite’s WatchDog software application (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- Slot for Network Management Card options; Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD,
- WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front pal LEDs
- Network-grade AC surge suppression
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.