The SMC10002URM SmartPro 120V 1kVA 700W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up high-perf ormance workstations, servers and network equipment, the SMC10002URM switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. Pure sine wave output is compatible with active power factor correction (PFC) power supplies.Featuring six NEMA 5-15R outlets and a 10-foot power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMC10002URM has an internal battery that provides 15.6 minutes of support at half load and 6.4 minutes a t full load. A front-panel LCD screen lets you configure settings and monitor operating data, such as load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83 V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s free downloadable POWERA LERT12 software, the SMC10002URM enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Protects Mission-Critical Electronic Equipment
- Provides fully regulated pure sine wave AC output compatible with active PFC power supplies
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload and low battery
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 10 ft. power cord wi 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 15.6 min. and full load up to 6.4 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money energy costs
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V-147V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage eipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes
- Supports multiple advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or ter configurations
- Communications Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in lage facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- UPSHDEARKIT 2- and 4-post hardware included for front-vertical-rail mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall with optional 2POSTRMKITWM
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USND
- Mounts with extra front-to-rear support in 4-post racks with optional 4POSTRAILKIT
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.