- High online efficiency - Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat
- Green mode - Patent pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- LCD status display - Provides key UPS status at a glance, multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs
- Cold start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Temperature compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
- Boost and trim automatic voltage regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models)
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning and other power disturbances
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power
- Automatic self test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- Audible alarms - Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models)
- User replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.