The SMC1000T SmartPro 120V 1kVA 650W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up high-perform ance workstations, servers and network equipment, the SMC1000T switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. Pure sine wave output is compatible with active power factor correction (PFC) power supplies.Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets and a six-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P input, the SMC1000T has an internal battery that provides 14.4 minutes of support at half load and five minutes at full loa d. Two of the eight outlets provide surge protection only for printers and other non-essential devices. Front-panel LEDs indicate load level, power, voltage correction, site wiring fault and battery statuses.Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains selectable 100V, 110V or 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V-121V (100V), 87V-133V (110V) or 95V-145V (120V) without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 420-joule surge s uppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s free downloadable POWERALERT12, the SMC1000T enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Protects Mission-Critical Electronic Equipment
- Provides fully regulated pure sine wave AC output compatible with active PFC power supplies
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload and low battery
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets - 2 surge-only
- 6 ft.ower cord with NEMA 5-15P input
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 14.4 min. and full load up to 5 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saveoney in energy costs
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains selectable nominal output without using battery power
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83V-121V (100V), 87V-133V (110V) or 95V-145V (120V)
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removesectromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- LED Indicators
- Front-panel LEDs indicate load level, power, voltage correction, site wiring fault and battery statuses
- Communications Ports
- USB & Serialorts enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from
- RJ45 Telephone/Ethernet Protection Jacks
- Protect phone/DSL/fax/modem/Ethernet network against pwer surges
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.