- StruxureWare central compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare central
- Predicitive failure notification - Provides early warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement
- Sine wave output - Eliminates humming and heat generated when powering tubelights and fans
- LED indicators - Provide easy to read status of the unit and utility power conditions
- Boost and trim automatic voltage regulation (AVR) - Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power supply stress
- Green mode - Patent pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hour of usage for energy conscious users
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys
- Single switched outlet group - Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot - Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs
- Outlet group control - Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups)
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications
- Adjustable voltage transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power
- Automatic self test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Hot-swappable ba
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.