- Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated AC output for home/office workstations, media centers and home entertainment systems
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power or overload
- 6 C13 outlets - 3 surge-only
- C14 inlet accepts ur-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 480-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 11 min. and full load up to 3 min.
- Powers entry-level PC up to 60 min. and a DVR/VCR component up to 3 hr.
- 96% lipower efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 230V nominal output over input range of 171V-266V without using battery power
- EMI/I Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals voltage, battery and load statuses
- Supports multiple advanced user setupnd operating preferences
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Communications Port
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplit.com/poweralert
- RJ45 Telephone/Ethernet Protection Jacks
- Protect phone/DSL/fax/modem/Ethernet network against power surges
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.