- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 6 C13 outlets
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 350-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 11.9 min. and full load up to 3.6 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hotp field replacement
- 97% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- 2 Load Banks with Switchable Outlets
- Can control 4 outlets remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 230V noml output over input range of 182V-278V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signalsoltage, battery and load statuses
- Supports multiple advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Optional Network Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options NETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Communications Ports
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s Power Alert software (available via free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert)
- EPO port supports emergencyshutdown in large facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9UAND accessory
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.