The SMX1050SLT SmartPro 230V 1.05kVA 650W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-o f-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1050SLT switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1050SLT has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and seven minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, voltage regulation, load level and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure or overload.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains selectable 220V, 230V or 240V nominal output over an input range of 174V-266V (220V), 182V-278V (230V) or 190V-290V (240V) without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s included PowerAlert software, the SMX1050 SLT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional Network Management Car permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.
SMX1050SLT SmartPr 230V 1.05kVA 650W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS
(2) IEC-320 C13-to-C14 power cables
- Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power or overload
- 8 C13 outlets
- C14 inlet accepts user-supied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 350-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 20 min. and full load up to 7 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- Cold-start capability enab turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains selectable nominal output without using battery power
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 174V-266V (220V), 182V-278V (230V) or 190V-290V (240V)
- EMI/RFI Line ise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- LED Indicators
- Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, voltage regulation, load level and battery status
- Optional Network Manageme Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Communication Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE downoad from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Telephone/Network Jacks
- Protect against power surges over telephone/DSL or network Ethernet lines