Tripp Lite’s SMX1500XLRT2U intelligent, line interactive rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Requires only two rack spaces (2U) in a standard rack enclosure. Large internal batteries offer 18 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load. Runtime is expandable with optional BP36V15-2U external battery pack (limit 1) or BP36V42-3U (multi-pack compatible). Maintains regulated 2 30V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V. 1500VA/1000 watt power handling capability and full time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive el ectronic applications. Includes a total of 8 outlets with 3 load banks that are individually switchable via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Su pports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with opti onal SNMPWEBCARD adapter. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notif ication of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise. Attractive all-black color scheme.
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 8 C13 outlets
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 350-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load up to 13.6 min. and full load up to 4.9 min.
- Internal baies designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 97% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP36V15-2U
- 2 Load Banks with Switchable Outlets
- Can control 4 outle remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 230V nominal output over input range of 158V-278V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequen interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes
- Supports multiple advanced user setup and operating preferencesÔotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Network Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Communications Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-savinunattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post monting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.