- Auto Recognition of External Batteries
- Cold Start Capable Cold Start Capable
- Energy Meter Provides Actual Kilowatt Hours of Usage for Energy Conscious Users
- Green Mode Patent Pending Operating Mode that Bypasses Unused Electrical Components in Good wer Conditions to Achieve Very High Operating Efficiency Without Sacrificing Any Protection
- High Frequency Design
- High Online Efficiency Reduces Utility Costs, Generates Less Heat
- Intuitive LCD Interface Provides Clear and Accurate Information in Multple Languages with the Ability to Configure the UPS Locally with Easy to Use Navigation Keys
- Load Shedding Turn Off Select Outlet Groups in a Pre-Determined Sequence to Shed Less Critical Equipment and Conserve Runtime
- Multiple Switched Outlet Groups
- utlet Group Control Turn On/Off, Reboot or Shut Down Select Outlet Groups to Save Dispatching Technicians to Remote Locations
- Predictive Replace Battery Date
- Rack/Tower Convertible Protects the Initial Investment in the UPS When Migrating from Tower to Rack Mount Environment
- Scalable Runtime Allows Additional Run Time to Be Quickly Added as Needed
- Sequenced Network Shutdown and Reboot
- SmartSlot Customize UPS Capabilities with Management Cards
- Adjustable Voltage Transfer Points
- Adjustable Voltage sitivity
- Hot-Swappable Batteries
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- Resettable Circuit Breakers Enables a Quick Recovery from Overload Events
- Predictive Failure Notification Provides Early Warning Fault Analysis Ensuring Proactive Component Replacement
- Batt Failure Notification Provides Early Warning Fault Analysis on Batteries Enabling Timely Preventive Maintenance
- Includes CD with Software, Documentation CD, Installation Guide, Rack Mounting Brackets, Rack Mounting Hardware, Rack Mounting Support Rails , Removable Support Feet, Smart UPS Signaling RS232 Cable, USB Cable
- Energy Star Rated
UL 1778, CSA, BSMI, EN 50091-2/55022, FCC, NOM, TUV, VCCI
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.