APC BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC | SMX2000LVNC
Smart-UPS X Rack/Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply, Input: 120 Volt, NEMA 5-15P, Output: 2000 VA, 120 Volt, (6) NEMA 5-15R, (3) NEMA 5-20R, (1) NEMA L5-20R, Multi-Function LCD Status, 100 - 127 Volt, With Network Card, Extended Runtime Model
- StruxureWare central compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare central
- APC USB communications - Enables communication with Smart-UPS RTD, SMX and SMT using the APC’s historical proprietary USB usages
- Boost and trim automatic voltage regulation (AVR) - Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power supply stress
- High online efficiency - Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat
- Green mode - Patent pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection
- High frequency design - Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hour of usage for energy conscious users
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys
- Auto recognition of external batteries - UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime
- Multiple switched outlet groups - Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Preinstalled network management card - Provides for remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power
- Load shedding - Turn off select outlet groups in a pre determined sequence to shed less critical equipment and conserve runtime (UPSs with switched outlet groups)
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot - Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs
- Outlet group control - Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups)
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.