- 5000VA/3750 watt max. output power capacity compatible with International 230V input voltage
- 3U rack/tower UPS installs in standard 19 inch rack enclosures with an installed depth of only 635mm / 25in
- Protects sensitive networking equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Line Interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects 230V nominal input from 170 to 282VAC to usable 230V levels without consuming battery power
- AVR circuits boost undervoltages from 170 to 199V by 12% and reduce overvoltages from 245 to 282V by 12%
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB, DB9 serial or contact closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Sine wave output in AC and battery mode
- Expandable runtime with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Half/full load runtime of 20/8.5 minutes with intenal batteries
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Includes 11 output receptacles (3 C19/8 C13)
- Hardwire input AC connection
- 3 stage metered LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level
- Mains power and voltage regulat LEDs offer at-a-glance power status information
- Front panel switches support self-test and alarm cancel functions
- Included adjustable mounting rails support installation in 4 post 19 inch racks
- Supports upright tower placement with optional 2-9USTANDaccessory
- CE, GOST, SASO listed
Product Group: UPS Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.