TRIPP LITE | SMX500RT1U | SMX500RT1U
Tripp Lite’s SMX500RT1U intelligent, line interactive rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges.
Tripp Lite’s SMX500RT1U intelligent, line interactive rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Requires only one rack space (1U) in a 2 or 4 post rack, with included accessories for upright tower placement. Large internal batteries offer 14.6 minutes half load runtime and 3.2 minutes at full load. Maintains regulated 230V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts as low as 187V. 500VA/300 watt power handling capability is compatible with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes a total of 7 IEC C13 outlets (6 UPS with a single outlet that can be individually controlled via software in terface to reboot select equipment on demand or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment, and 1 surge-only receptacle. Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB, D B9 monitoring ports and network management card slot. PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software is available via free download. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipmen t in the case of fire or emergency situation. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance pro blems resulting from transient surges and line noise. Attractive all-black color scheme.
- Tripp Lite SMX500RT1U.5 kVA / 500VA / 300 watt line interactive UPS
- 1U rack / tower compatible form factor
- IEC C14 input; 7 IEC C13 output receptacles
- Installed depth of only 11.8 in / 29.8 cm
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 14.6 minutes ahalf load (250VA/150 watts) and 3.2 minutes at full load (500VA/300 watts)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Maintains regulated 230V nominal output during brownouts as low as 187V
- Includes 6 UPS-supported outlets, with one sngle-outlet load bank for remote load shedding or rebooting of an individual device
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Supports Tripp Lite’s WatchDog software application to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application, OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applications (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord ith country specific plug
- Network-grade AC surge suppression
- Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal UPS batteries
- Optional PDUBHV10 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.