APC BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC | SMX750-NMC
Smart-UPS X Rack/Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply, Input: 120 Volt, NEMA 5-15P, Output: 750 VA, 120 Volt, (8) NEMA 5-15R, With Bundled Network Management Card, Extended Runtime Model
- Remote UPS management - Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network
- EPO - Attach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation
- High online efficiency - Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat
- Green mode - Patent pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection
- High frequency design - Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hour of usage for energy conscious users
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys
- Auto recognition of external batteries - UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime
- Single switched outlet group - Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Cold start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Plug and play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- Temperature compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
- Boost and trim automatic voltage regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models)
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning and other power disturbances
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.