This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- The High Resolution Exmor CMOS Sensor Captures Crisp, HD Video Images, Even in Low Light
- Class-Leading Sensitivity Assures Improved Picture Quality in Low Light Conditions Like Dimly-Lit Car Parks
- Sony Powerful IPELA ENGINE EX Processing Platform Combines Several Technologies that Optimize HD Picture Quality
- View-DR Combines Images Taken at Different Shutter Speeds, Delivering a Wide Dynamic Range upto 130 dB for Excellent Performance in High Contrast, Strongly Backlit Environments
- Visibility Enhancer Dynamically Optimizes Brightness and Color Tone on a Pixel by Pixel Basis, While Excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction Reduces Noise, Minimizing Motion Blur Under Low Illumination
- Powerful DEPA Advanced Video Analytics Enhances Intelligent Motion Detect ion and Rule-Based Alarm Triggers, Providing Alerts with Object Filters Like Passing and Intrusion to Further Reduce False Alarms
- Face Detection Allows Rapid Indexing of Recordings to Find Events Where a Human Face is Visible in the Scene
- Built-In Infrared Illuminators Assist with Capturing Objects in Complete Darkness, upto 25 Meter from the Camera
- View-DR Technology Ensures that Clear Black and White Images Can be Seen Both Near and Far from the Camera without Overexposure
- The Built-In Image Stabilizer Minimizes the Effects of Camera Shake for Example When the Camera Subject to Vibration on a Mounting Pole or Bracket
- With Clearer, More Stable Video Images it Easier to See What Happening in any Scene
- True Day/Night Function Automatically Switches the Camera to Day or Night Mode, Depending on Ambient Light Level
- Select Variable Bitrate, Constant Bitrate or VBR with Cap (Variable Bitrate with Limit) Compression Modes for Optimized Network Bandwidth Control with Given IP Network Conditions and R ecording Storage Capacity
- Securely Access the Camera Using a Smartphone or Tablet (Android or IOS) to View Images Remotely and Control Pan, Tilt and Zoom Functions
- You Don’t Even Need to Download a Special App
- The Integrated Sunshade Protects the Lensfrom Direct Sun Glare, Making the Camera Particularly Suitable for Outdoor Use in Direct Sunlight
- The Unitized Camera Can be Installed Easily, with No Need for an Additional Adaptor Box
- Setup is Simplified with Quick Focus/Zoom Adjustment and Flexible Two-Axis Adjustment of the Camera Field of View
- Power Over Ethernet Allows the Camera be Powered Using the Same Ethernet Cable that for Data Transfer, Reducing Installation Complexity and Costs
- Support for ONVIF Profile S Simplifies Integration with a
IEEE 802.3af, UL 2044, JATE, IEC 60950-1, VCCI, FCC, IC, EN 55022/50130-4/55024, AS/NZS CISPR22, KCC, EMC-TR
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.