Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- The Camera Sensitive, High Resolution Exmor CMOS Sensor Captures Crisply Detailed Video Images in HD720P at upto 30fps
- Class-Leading Imaging is Assured by Sony Unique IPELA ENGINE EX Signal Processing Platform
- Excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction Assures Clear Low-Light Images, While Visibility Enhancer Dynamically Optimizes Brightness and Color Reproduction on a Pixel by Pixel Basis
- Extra Intelligence is Added by DEPA Advanced Analytics with Face Detection that Can Trigger Alarms Based on User-Determi ned Rule
- Innovative View-DR Technology Achieves a Dynamic Range Equivalent to 130 dB, Capturing Objects Clearly and Adaptively Even with Harsh Backlighting or Sun-Drenched Highlight
- Built-In Infrared Illuminators Give a Clear View in Complete Darkness of Objects at a Distance of upto 30 Meter (50 IRE) from the Camera
- Using View DR and High Quality IR, Images Can be Captured without Overexposure
- True Day/Night Function Automatically Switches the Camera to Day or Night Mode, Depending on Ambient Light Level
- Mechanical Vibration Caused by Gusts of Wind or a Busy Road Bridge Can Cause Blurred, Hard to See Images
- The In-Built Image Stabilizer Reduces the Effects of Camera Shake for Crisper, Clearer Image
- A Choice of Selectable Picture Modes OptimizesCamera Settings for Best Picture Quality in a Wide Range of Applications and Lighting Environment
- Select Constant Bitrate, Variable Bitrate or VBR with Cap Compression Modes for Optimized Recording Quality Depending on IP Network Condition
- The Camera Vandal-Resistant Design Meets IK10 Standards (Protection Against Mechanical Impact)
- IP66 Rated Waterproof and Dust-Tight, the Camera is Ideal for Outdoor Surveillance, as Well as Damp or Humid Indoor Environments Where Water Ingress May be Encountered
- The Camera Can be Powered by Power Over Ethernet Simplifying Installation by Eliminating the Need for Additional Power Cable
- Securely Access the Camera Using a Smartphone or Tablet to View Images Remotely and Adjust Setting
- Quick, Easy Adjustment of Focus and Zoom Settings Simplifies Installation While Reducing Maintenance Time
- Configuration of Network Settings is Made Simple with the Supplied SNC Easy IP Setup Guide Application
- Support for ONVIF Profile S Simplifies Integration with a Wide Range of VMS Platforms and Hardware, Providing Video Streaming and Camera Control
- Open Network Video Interface Forum Defines a Common Protocol for the Exchange of Information Between Network Video Devices, Including Automatic Device Discovery and Video Streamin
IEEE 802.3af/IEEE 802.3at, UL 2044, JATE, IEC 60950-1, VCCI, FCC, IC, EN 55022/50130-4/55024, AS/NZS CISPR22, KCC, EMC-TR
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.