The SNC-RS44N is a high speed 360 degree pan/tilt/zoom camera offering a 210 degree tilt range to cover above the horizon viewing applications. Additional features include excellent dual streaming capabilities in H.264/MPEG4; H.264/JPEG and H.264/MPEG4 @ up to 30 fps in 768 x 576 resolution, CF slot for 802.11g wireless (optional SNCA-CFW5) or additional on board memory. Newly developed image processing technologies like XDNR for noise reduction, and Visibility Enhancer (VE) enables the camera to be used in a wide variety of applications. With these features and excellent performance, the SNC-RS Series is the perfect choice for a variety of applications.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part has been discontinued by the suppli.
- Visibility Enhancer
- Three Codecs
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Intelligent Motion Detection
- Video Motion Filter
- Tampering Alarm
- Advanced Audio Detection
- 15 Tilt-up
- 360 Endless Panning
- Quick-release Mechanism
- Echo Cancellation
- Noise Reduction
- Dynamic Range Compressor
- Voice Alert
- CF Slot for Local Storage or Wireless Capability
- Pelco-D Protocol
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.