Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- The Exmor CMOS Sensor Captures Crisply Detailed HD Video Images, Even in Low Light
- W Series Security Cameras Employ Sony IPELA ENGINE Pro Platform that Builds on Powerful IPELA ENGINE Signal Processing
- This Provides a 130 dB Dynamic Range at HD Resolution While Maintaining Full Frame Rate upto 30fbs or 90 dB at upto 60fps and Delivering a Unique Range of Camera Features
- Excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction Assures Clear Low-Light Images without Motion Blur, While Visibility Enhancer Dynamically Optimiz es Brightness and Color Reproduction on a Pixel by Pixel Basis
- Video Analytics Technologies are Provided with DEPA Advanced Analytics, Tampering Detection and Face Detection Each of Which Can Trigger Alarms Based on User-Determined Rules
- Video Images Can be Captured at a High Frame Rate of 60fps, Allowing Precise Analysis When Stepping Through Recorded Footage Frame by Frame
- It Ideal for Applications Like City Surveillance Where it Essential to See What Happening with Split-Second Accuracy
- An Industry-Leading Pan Speed of 700 Degree/Second Enables the Camera to Pan Quickly to Areas of Interest in a Single, Seamless Motion
- Powerful 30x Optical Zoom Range Allows Smooth, Rapid Transition from Wide-Area Coverage to High Magnification Close-Ups of Dis tant Subjects without Sacrificing Clarity
- Defog Image Processing Feature Uses Powerful Image Processing to Enhance Pictures in Fog, Smog and Haze Conditions for Clearer Video Image
- True Day/Night Function Automatically Switches the Camera to Day or Night Mode, Depending on Ambient Light Level
- The On-Board Gyroscopic Image Stabilizer Keeps Video Images Steady and Blur-Free, Even If the Camera is Subjected to Buffeting from Wind or Traffic Vibration on a Pole, Fence or Road Bridge
- Compensates for Image Distortion Generated in a Scene by the CMOS Sensor Focal Plane Phenomenon
- Select Constant Bitrate, Variable Bitrate or VBR with Cap Compression Modes for Optimized Recording Quality Depending on IP Network Condition
- Edge Storage Allows Automatic Recording of Video and Audio Directly to an Optional SD/SDHC Card for Later Analysis
- Recording Can be Triggered in Response to an Alarm Event, If there an Attempt to Tamper with the Camera or in the Event of Network Connection Being Temporarily Lost
- Securely Access the Camera Using a Smartphone or Tablet (Android or IOS) to View Images Remotely and Adjust Setting
- Ideal for Use in Outdoor Areas, the Camera is IK10 Rated for Vandal Resistance and IP66 Rated Against Ingress by Water and Dust
- It Can Operate
UL 2044, JATE, IEC 60950-1, VCCI, FCC, IC, EN 55022/50130-4/55024, AS/NZS CISPR22, KCC, EMC-TR
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.