Tripp Lite’s SNMPWEBCARD allows network users to operate any expansion slot-equipped Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS as a managed device on the network. Enables remote monitoring and control of UPS and site electrical conditions using the SNMP n etwork management platform or a web browser. Provides remote viewing of site electrical data, UPS status information and self-test logs. Supports selective rebooting of locked network equipment without disrupting power to other devices when used with c ustomized load management receptacles available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems. Optional ENVIROSENSE module provides remote temperature/humidity monitoring and a dry contact interface to control and monitor alarm, security and telecom devices. NEW fi rmware web-only version 12.06.0061 now available! - supports IPv6, Radius, and secure file transfer. Firmware is not applicable with cards running firmware version 12.04.0047 or earlier. NOTE: Existing 12.04.0048 and 12.04.0049 cards must be upgraded t o the 12.04.0055 firmware prior to upgrading to 12.06.0061.
Ideal for remote management and control of UPS and power data in LAN/WAN racks, computer rooms and data center environments
- NEW firmware web-only version 12.06.0061 now available! - supports IPv6, SNMPv3, and secure file transfer
- Graphical User Interface supports Java 1.6 and 1.7 runtime environments
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Makes any slot-equipped Tripp Lite UPS a managed device on the network, controllable using SNMP network management platforms or a web browser
- Web interface provides remote viewing of current site electrical data, UPS self-test and alert logs, as well as logged power events such as blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, and other electrical problems
- Offers the ability to control UPS output power and remote reboot of locked network devices without interrupting power to other loads when used with any Tripp Lite UPS equipped with load management receptacles
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned via permanent IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Real-time clock support maintains the time of day and date even if the UPS is shut down
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) support gives the card the ability to receive automatic updates to its real-time clock from a NTP server
- 2-tier level access allows an administrator and a guest to log into the web browser for monitoring and/or management of slot-equipped Tripp Lite UPS systems
- Multiple user support allows for viewing by a number of users at the same time
- Full Telnet access gives you the ability to remotely monitor and manage your UPS system via a TELNET session
- Optional SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security setting provides the capability to create an encrypted connection to the card via a web browser
- Offers the ability to shut down remote operating systems through your networks. (Supported operating systems must have Power Alert 12 installed. See PowerAlert section for software support)
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps give users the added advantage of having an immediate event notification sent to them as a result of a site electrical or UPS problem.
- Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, SCP
- RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.