Tripp Lite’s SNMPWEBCARD allows network users to operate any expansion slot-equipped Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS as a managed device on the network. Enables remote monitoring and control of UPS and site electrical conditions using the SNMP n etwork management platform or a web browser. Provides remote viewing of site electrical data, UPS status information and self-test logs. Supports selective rebooting of locked network equipment without disrupting power to other devices when used with c ustomized load management receptacles available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems. Optional ENVIROSENSE module provides remote temperature/humidity monitoring and a dry contact interface to control and monitor alarm, security and telecom devices. NEW fi rmware web-only version 12.06.0061 now available! - supports IPv6, Radius, and secure file transfer. Firmware is not applicable with cards running firmware version 12.04.0047 or earlier. NOTE: Existing 12.04.0048 and 12.04.0049 cards must be upgraded t o the 12.04.0055 firmware prior to upgrading to 12.06.0061.
Ideal for remote management and control of UPS and power data in LAN/WAN racks, computer rooms and data center environments
- Enhanced UPS Management and Control
- Makes any slot-equipped SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS a managed network device
- Remotely monitor site electrical data, UPS self-test logs, alert logs and logged power events like blackouts, brownouts and overvoltages
- Rboot locked network equipment without disrupting power to other loads (when used with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets on select UPS systems)
- Enables the configuration of a networked UPS to be copied and transferred to multiple devic es
- Monitor temperature and humidity, as well as alarm, security and telecom devices (with optional
- ENVIROSENSE module, sold separately)
- Flexible Access
- Two-tier access - two users can monitor or control the UPS at the same time
- Multiple users can v activity simultaneously
- Monitor and manage remotely via Telnet, SNMP, SSH or the PowerAlert Console Launcher
- Create an encrypted connection using optional SSL setting
- Advanced Network Management Tools
- Shut down remote operating systems via your netwk (OS must have PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent version 57 installed)
- Receive alert notifications via email, SMS or SNMP trap
- Real-time clock support maintains current day/date even after UPS shutdown
- Broad Compatibility
- Support multiple protocols,ncluding IPv4, IPv6, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing ensures optimal communication compatibility with current 10/100 Base-T network
- DHCP/Manual configuration support enables automatic or manual assignment of network settings
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.