This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use PN 630605 as suggested replacement.
The SNP-5200H is a high performance ONVIF compliant 1.3 megapixel, outdoor PTZ camera that incorporates Samsungs WiseNet DSP chipset. Capable of displaying multiple resolutions from CIF (320x240) through 16:9 format 720p HD and up to full 1.3 megapixel (1280x1024), it provides up to 10 video streams and video analytics. The SNP-5200H features a 20x auto focus zoom lens (4.45-89 mm) with low light level capabili ties of 0.7 Lux Color. The PTZ has full 360 capability, 500 per second pan speed, and 255 presets. This dome also features SSNRIII, the 3rd generation of Samsung Super Noise Reduction, and a list of other advanced camera features. It comes with an IP66 rated housing and has a built-in fan & heater.Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Max. 1.3 M (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 16 : 9 HD (720p) resolution support
- 4.45 ~ 89 mm (20x) optical zoom, 16x digital zoom
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG multiple codec
- PoE plus, SD memory, IP66, bi-directional audio support
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.