SALTO Pro Access Software has been developed to create a powerful Access Control Management tool. Its features allow you to make the most of your building access control.Pro Access can manage large numbers of doors and since most access related informa tion is written directly on to the key cards, management of the doors is simply a case of managing the cards. Just by updating the cards you can quickly change most access related authorisations of the users including adding/deleting doors, time zones, calendars etc.
Pro Access can do all this and more. And thanks to its advanced software features, Pro Access is also one of the most user friendly and powerful software products for the access control management of stand-alone devices, and IP online devices in one converged platform.
Web-based software includes Basic access control management. Functions, up to 4 mil users - 64,000 doors, import/export tools, locker management.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Up to 4 million users
- Up to 64,000 doors and lockers
- Password protected operator’s profiles
- 256 Calendars
- 256 Time periods
- 256 Time zones
- Available with SALTO database engine or MS-SQL Server data base compatible
- Connection to online units throughIP protocols using existing LAN and WAN networks and secured through an encrypted protocol
- Multistation capabilities
|Software Type||ACCESS CONTROL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.