SpectrAlert Advance offers the broadest line of outdoor speakers and speaker strobes in the industry. From metal and plastic outdoor back boxes, to white and red plastic housings, to wall and ceiling mounting options, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtu ally any application requirement.
Ceiling-mount outdoor speakers and speaker strobes can be used indoors or outdoors in wet or dry applications, and can provide reliable operation from -40ºF to 151ºF. These speakers provide a broad frequency response range, low harmonic distortion and maintain a high sound pressure level at all tap settings to provide accurate and intelligible broadcast of evacuation messages.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance line, ceiling-mount outdoor speakers and speaker strobes include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation. First, fieldselectable settings, including candela, speaker voltage and power settings, and automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation enable ins tallers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
Next, these devices use a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that ensures wiring continuity before devices are installed, so installers can verify proper wiring without mounting the devices and exposing them to potential construction damage. Once the plates are mounted, all SpectrAlert Advance devices utilize a plug-in design with a single captured screw to speed installation and virtually eliminate costly ground faults.
Outdoor devices ship with weatherproof plastic back boxes (metal back boxes are available separately) that accommodate in-andout wiring for daisy chaining devices. Plastic back boxes feature removable side flanges and improved resistance to saltwater corrosion. Knock-outs located on the back eliminate the need to drill holes for screw-in mounting. Plastic and metal weatherproof back boxes come with 3/4-inch top and bottom conduit entries and 3/4-inch knock-outs at the back. A screw-in NPT plug with an O-ring gasket 10-08-E for a watertight seal is included with each back box.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Rated from -40ºF to 151ºF
- Plug-in design reduces ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are installed
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/7530, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 watts)
- Compatible with System Sensor synchrnization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.