- Manually Controlled Depth of Cut
- Versatile 4-Position Vise Jaws Securely Clamp a Wide Variety of Keys without the Need for Special Adapters
- Wide Spacing Between Vise Jaws Accommodates Longer Blade Keys and Large Bow (Head) Keys
- Vise Jaw Handles Requir Only a Slight Locking Pressure to Provide a Firm Grip on Keys
- Ergonomically Designed Dual Levers Provide Comfort and Control
- Movement by Ball Joint on Rectified Carriage for Both Lateral Movement and Depth of Cut
- Transparent Safety Cutter Shield
- Carage Design Reduces Accumulation of Shavings and Dust
- Tracer Point with Micrometer Dial Regulation Makes Precise Depth Adjustments to the Hundredth Millimeter
- Removable Chip Tray for Easy Clean Up
- High Speed Steel (HSS) Super Rapid Steel Cutter EnsuresSmooth, Clean Cuts
- Features a Soft Touch Nylon Key Deburring Brush
- Compatible with Most Inverters and Generators that Supply 500 Watt (Continuous) or Higher Output (120 Volt AC)
- Main Power Switch with Separate Motor Start up Switch for Additional Safey
|Product Type||KEY CUTTING MACHINES|
|Sales Category||KEY MACHINE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.