- Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers
- Fiber Channel Switch Infrastructure
- XDSL Applications
- Metro Edge Switching
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint LC Optical Transceiver
- Digital Diagnostic Function
- Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825 Compliant
- Compatible with Small Form Factor Pluggable Mult-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- TN-SFP-SX or -LXx SFP modules: Compliant with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit EthernetCompliant with Fiber Channel 1X SM-LC-L FC-PI
- TN-SFP-OC3x SFP modules: Compliant with 100BASE-FXCompliant with Intermediate-Reach SONET OC-3 / SDH STM-1 (S-1.1)
- TN-SFP-OC12x SFP modules: Compliant with Intermediate-Reach SONET OC-12 / SDH STM-4 (S-4.1)
- TN-SFP-FC2Xx SFP modules: Compliant with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit EthernetCompliant with Fiber Channel 1X/2X SM-LC-L FC-PICompliant with Short-Reach SONET OC-48 / SDH STM-16 (S-16.1)
- Can be used on Optical Line Converters CFMFF4040-100 or SFMFF4040-100.
Port One: OC-48/STM-16/Fiber Channel 1x/2x/1000BASE-SX 850nm (LC) multimode [62.5/125 um: 150 m/492 ft.] Link Budget 6.0 dB [50/125 um: 300m/984 ft.] Link Budget: 6.0 dB
Single-mode.Powersumption: 0.66 watts
Single-mode.Dimensions: Width: 0.52" [13 mm] Depth: 2.18" [55 mm] Height: 0.33" [8 mm]
Single-mode.Environment: TN-SFP-SX TN-SFP-SXD TN-SFP-LX1 TN-SFP-ESX5 TN-SFP-ESX6 TN-SFP-ELX1 TN-SFP-FC2XM TN-SFP-FC2XS2: -10C 85C TN-SFP-L TN-SFP-LX5 TN-SFP-LX8 TN-SFP-LX12 TN-SFP-LX16 TN-SFP-OCx TN-SFP-FC2XS15 TN-SFP-FC2XS40: 0C 70C
Single-mode.TN-SFP-LX1: Min TX PWR: -9.5 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -21.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 11.50 dB
Single-mode.TN-P-LX3 & TN-SFP-LX5: Min TX PWR: -5.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 0.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -24.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 19.00 dB
Multimode.TN-SFP-SX: Min TX PWR: -9.5 dBm Max TX PWR: -4.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -17.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 7.50 dB
Multimode.TN-SFP-SXD: Min TX PWR: -9.5 dBm Max TX PWR: -4.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -17.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 7.50 dB
Single-mode.TN-SFP-FC2XS40: Min TX PWR: -2.0 dBm Max TX PWR: +3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -28.0 dBm Max In R: -9.0 dBm Link Budget: 26.00 dB
Multimode.TN-SFP-ESX6: Min TX PWR: -10.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -18.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 8.00 dB
Single-mode.TN-SFP-LX12: Min TX PWR: 0.0 dBm Max TX PWR: +5.0 dBm RX Sensitivi: -32.0 dBm Max In PWR: -9.0 dBm Link Budget: 32.00 dB
CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
Multimode.TN-SFP-OC12M: Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -12.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -26.0 dBm Max In PWR: -8.0 dBm Linet: 7.00 dB
Multimode.TN-SFP-OC3M: Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -12.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -30.0 dBm Max In PWR: -8.0 dBm Link Budget: 11.00 dB
Single-mode.TN-SFP-ELX1: Min TX PWR: -9.5 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -21.0 dBm Max IPWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 11.50 dB
Single-mode.TN-SFP-LX8: Min TX PWR: 0.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 5.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -24.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 24.00 dB
Single-mode.TN-SFP-LX16: Min TX PWR: +1.0 dBm Max TX PWR: +5.0 dBm RX Sensitity: -36.0 dBm Max In PWR: -10.0 dBm Link Budget: 35.00 dB
Single-mode.TN-SFP-FC2XS15: Min TX PWR: -5.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 0.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -18.0 dBm Max In PWR: 0.0 dBm Link Budget: 13.00 dB
Multimode.TN-SFP-ESX5: Min TX PWR: -10.0 dBm Max TX
Tech Info and Standards: IEEE 802.3 2003 ANSI X3.297-1997
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.