Cut costs, speed installation, and improve aesthetics on emergency communications applications that require fire and emergency warnings by combining the functions of two to three devices on a single mounting plate and back box. SpectrAlert Advance Dual Strobe and Dual Strobe with Speaker Expander Plates provide dual strobe and speaker strobe functionality that’s easy for a single person to wire and install. Simply mount the plate to a junction box and connect the field wiring to the terminals. To co mplete the installation, hinge and attach the strobe or speaker strobe device with a single captured mounting screw.
Dual Strobe and Dual Strobe with Speaker Expander Plates are designed to be used in 12 or 24 volt, DC or FWR (full wave rectified) systems. Amber lens strobes are UL 1638-Listed (Visual Signaling Appliances) for Private Mode General Utility Signaling. Clear lens strobes are UL 1971- Listed (Signaling Devices for Hearing Impaired) for Public Mode Signaling. Clear lens strobes are com patible with colored lenses for UL 1638 Private Mode General Utility Signaling. All SpectrAlert Advance products are suitable for use in synchronized systems. The System Sensor MDL3 module may be used to provide synchronization.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- UL 1971-Listed clear lens strobe
- UL 1638-Listed amber lens strobe
- Meets DOD specification requirements
- Field-selectable candela settings: Standard: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115 (please refer to Equivalent Candela Rating for UL 1971 Table)
- Automatiselection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Optional tamper-resistant Torx head screw included
- Designed to be used in 12 or 24 volt, DC or FWR systems
- Rated from 32ºF to 120ºF
- -SPSW (-P) is compatible with: SPSW, SPSWH, SPSW-P, SPSWV, SPSWV-P, SPSWH-P
- SEP-SW (-P) is compatible with: SW, SWH, SW-P, SWH-P
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting
- SEP-SPSW-P and SEP-SW-P are compatible with colored lens kits: LENS-B, LENS-R, LENS-G
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.