SPX-7400: Suprex Reader-Extender, Fiber Optic, Multi-Mode
Connect readers to access controllers without Wiegand distance limits, using multi-mode Fiber Optic cable. Typical range is 2 miles (3.21 km). Use dark fiber available on site. Address environme ntal challenges such as excessive heat, lightning strikes, salt water, and corrosive / industrial sites.
The Suprex is a pair of units; a Central Unit and a Remote unit. The Central Unit connects to the access control panel, and the Remote Unit connect s to the Reader and its door hardware. The multi-mode Fiber Optic connection runs between the Central and Remote units.The SPX-7400 accommodates up to 8 readers when used with EXP-2000 Expansion Pairs. Use 1 Expansion Pair for each additional reader.
O ther Suprex models are available to link readers with an access control panel over Ethernet, single-mode Fiber Optic, or Wireless connections.
- Recommended for sites with dark fiber, or to solve environmental challenges such as excessive heat, lightning, saltwater intrusion, erosion, or corrosive environments such as industrial sites
- Supported data interfaces: Wiegand, Wiegand keypad, Strobed, and unsupervised F/2F
- Supports up to 248 bits of credential data
- Supports LED and REX switch I/O
- Onboard relays for door strike / gate activation
- Fiber cable connects to Suprex units with ST style connector
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.