SmartRack enclosures are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable management, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission- critical equipment. Ventilated front door and side panels allow generous airflow to keep equipment operating safely. Adjustable rack rails with square mounting holes accommodate up to 12U of standard 19" rackmount equipment. Supports up to 300lbs of eq uipment. Top and bottom panels include convenient cutouts for cable routing.
- Simple Installation
- : Compatible with all standard 19-inch rack equipment and is designed to simplify equipment installation. It features front and rear pairs of vertical rails with square mounting holes. The rails are adjustable in quarter-inch increm ents to accommodate equipment depths from 3 to 32.5 inches.The rails feature square mounting holes and are capable of supporting up to 1,000 lbs. of equipment with included installation hardware. The top and bottom panels are also provided with ports f or cable routing. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for easy reference.
- Secure Equipment Access
- : Designed to provide a safe, secure installation solution for up to 1,000 lbs. of mission-critical rackmount equipment. It features a locking, reversible front/rear doors and locking, removable side panels. This prevents unauthorized access to installed equipment while making it easy for authorized personnel to perform inspections, maintenance and equipment replacement.
- Convection Cooling
- : The top and bottom panels are furnished with vents designed to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The panels also support installation of standard user-supplied case fans (Tripp Lite
- Vented Top and Bottom Panels with Cable Cutouts
- : The top and bottom panels are furnished with vents designed to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. They also support installation of standard user-supplied case fans.
- Casters for Mobility
- : Comes with an accessory caster kit consisting of 4 casters and all required installation hardware. With the casters installed, the SR12UB can easily be maneuvered into the desired location, and then secured in place by adjusting the unit ’s levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments within the final installation area only and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.