Tripp Lite’s SmartRack 42U Value Series Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable manage ment, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission-critical equipment. Toolless mounting accessory slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Lightweight modular doors and side panels provide safe, convenient service acces s. SmartRack enclosures support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop.
- Ships fully assembled
- Ships with flat, front and rear doors, full length side panels, and roof and bottom panels
- 2000 lb stationary / 1100 lb rolling load capacity
- Rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 3/8" increments.
- Toolless accessory mnting slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each slot can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Rack Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 40 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 40 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Maxmum usable internal depth of 35 inches/889 mm (front to rear rail).
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.